ACT Test Data for Student Success Workshop
Data to Improve Learning
The goal of each workshop is to provide your teachers, departments/content areas and administrators with foundational knowledge and instructional insight as they prepare your students for college and career success, regardless of their grade or the relevant assessment. Content for each workshop will be specific and detailed for the ACT product that you will be using. Prior to your workshop, an ACT data expert will connect with you about data to be utilized for your workshop.
In these workshops you will...
- Review foundational test structure (i.e., test blueprints and format, DOK, Reporting Categories or Domains specific to the tested area) to help you understand your data for use in school/district planning, goal setting, and creating action steps.
- Use your ACT data reports to understand the current level of performance of students in your school/district
- Learn the information needed to lead a collaborative discussion about your data with content teachers, school leaders, data teams, counselors, and administrators
- Develop next steps to extend the impact and value of your data
- Building Level Principals and Assistant Principals
- School/District Test Coordinator
- Classroom/Content Teachers
- Building/District PLC/Data Teams
- District Level Administrators
Workshops in this series are available for the following products:
- The ACT®
- ACT Aspire®
- ACT WorkKeys®
- ACT Tessera®